Update from the Palo Pinto County Extension Office
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension – Palo Pinto County is open for business during normal business hours (8 – 5) via phone or email. However, out of an abundance of caution and consideration of the health and safety of our staff and patrons in the wake of COVID-19, we are keeping our doors locked. We are still here to help you with resources and answer your questions related to Agriculture, Natural Resources, Health and Wellness and 4-H and Youth Development. At least one or two staff members will be in the office each day and will arrange appointments as necessary. Please call (940) 659-1228 or email one of the contacts below. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.
Jason Westbrook – CEA AGNR firstname.lastname@example.org
Lynette Babcock – CEA FCH email@example.com
Cindy Peugh firstname.lastname@example.org
- OPERATION FACE MASK – Get Pattern Here!!
- Some of My Favorite Plants – Palo Pinto County Master Gardener
- Palo Pinto County 4-H Spring Cloverleaf 2020
- Walk Across Texas Registration Information
- 2020 Spring Ag Newsletter
- Planting Guides
- Recommended Vegetable Varieties for Palo Pinto County
- Fire Ant Control